BabyGroundz BabyGroundz

Laughed during the whole thing, especially when the search bar thing didn't work. That and the crappy Sonic tennis game. Excellent jokes man!

"Skyrim Fairly OddParents Intro"... I see what you did there.

Lisa Killed Off Simpsons Lisa Killed Off Simpsons

I've always enjoyed your stuff, Speedo, and this one is no exception.

The writing was very clever in my opinion, though not my particular taste in comedy (I did laugh at the Milhouse nipples though), I can tell that effort was put into making it funny. The drawings were well done as well, really added to how the characters come off in their personalities. As far as improvement goes, my only real qualms were the backgrounds and the weird clipping on the characters. The backgrounds could use a bit more definition and interact with the characters better (example being Maggie not really looking like she was on the bed). Then there's the character clipping (Oh hey look, there's only half of homer on screen), though I can only assume that it's because this wasn't originally meant to be uploaded to newgrounds, either way it was a bit distracting for me. With those 2 things addressed I'd have no problem giving it the full 5 stars. Excellent work just needs some small tweeks here and there.

P.S. While looking through the other feeds backs it I said to myself "Oh my god, the newgrounds community is terrible at giving feedback."

SpeedoSausage responds:

Yeah I left the stage size at incorrect measurements so a whole heap of shit that shouldn't have been in frame was left in frame. Changed it now though.

The Leperchaun The Leperchaun

I keep coming back to watch this, and just keep loving it more and more each time! The only real thing that caught my eye was to maybe add a bit more detail to the backgrounds, but that's really nit picky since the character animation was so well done. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got to go get the song on itunes.

BIZARRE ADVENTURE TIME BIZARRE ADVENTURE TIME

Amazingly well done! The only thing that it really needs is a preloader. Work on that, and it's golden!